For one of our customers, We are searching for an enthusiastic :
The ideal candidate will promote computer literacy among our customer students (18-24 years). In this position, you will be required to craft and present lessons, develop teaching material, and attend parent-teacher conferences. Computer teachers should also ensure that equipment remains in excellent working condition.
To ensure success as a computer teacher, you should demonstrate flexibility and support as you help students to develop confidence in their computer skills. An outstanding computer teacher will be cognizant of the socioeconomic factors that limit access to technology and will make a concerted effort to acclimatize students with no prior exposure to computers.
Computer Teacher Responsibilities:
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students advancement throughout the course.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
Computer Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline.
- Teaching certification for the level at which you will be instructing.
- Prior experience as a computer teacher for at least 3 years.
- Own, reliable transport is preferable.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Strong written and speaking kills in English.
- Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
- The presence of at least two references from workers in well-known training/educational institutions
- Salary range: SR 7,000 – 9,000 (depending on experience) + air ticket + housing + transportation
- JD: before 25th December
- Reports to CEO
- Job based in Al-Bukayriyah city, Al-Qassim region, Saudi Arabia.