About the job
- Assist in the preparation of scientific projection, in order to monitor ability of payment of medium term exposure and tenor.
- Assist in conduct and preparation of a detailed and accurate financial and market study in a timely and coherent manner to assess the financial studying and market positioning of existing/new clients within a specific industry.
- Attend client calls with superiors.
- Preparing Call memos that summarize key issues raised during the client call.
- Assist in preparing Credit Proposal Memos CPMs that present the proposed facility package and the associated Terms & Conditions.
- Prepare an Interim Review regarding contracts financing , special transactions and amendments in facility’s original Terms and Conditions
- Follow up and closely monitor accounts on a regular basis to ensure that approved limits abide to terms and conditions.
- Organize credit files and regularly update them to include latest financials, CBE and Credit Information Reports, recent Commercial Register in addition to all necessary documents.
- Perform periodical credit analysis to assess and ensure creditworthiness.
- Assist in the preparation of all Internal Memos regarding credit accounts handled by Credit Officer/ Team Leader.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 1 year of Experience as a Credit Analyst in Corporate Banking
- Credit Certified is a Must
- Strong proficiency in MS Office