Human Capital Coordinator – Majid Al Futtaim
Human Capital Coordinator
Location: Front-Liners and Clerical staff, EG
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim Entertainment is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, every day.
The role of the Human Capital Coordinator is to provide support to the Human capital Business Partner in coordinating Human Capital services for the Head office and across Majid Al Futtaim Entertainment Business Units.
Responsible for tracking, updating, and maintaining Human Capital reports and all related paperwork while liaising with all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for all employees requested letters and ensuring that all are issued Within the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (Bank Letters, Consulate Letters, Salary Certificates in English and Arabic to Local Authorities and Government Departments).
- Act as Majid Al Futtaim Entertainment Ambassador and serve as a point of contact between Entertainment Operating Company and Global Solutions Operating Company
- Establish and Maintain a Filing System for the Department and Ensure all Required Documents and Record Updates are Available.
- Ensure The Implementation and Completion of The Performance Appraisal on The System.
- Coordinate With the Training Specialist and The Line Manager for The Employees’ Training Needs.
- Issuing Employee ID Cards for Existing and New Hire Employees.
- Ensure That Leaves Are Consumed Within the Stipulated Time Allowed as Per Policy; Generate Regular Reports to Ensure That the Staff Has Been Using Their Leave in Accordance with The Company’s Policy.
- Track Human Capital Purchase Orders and Maintains Records as Well as Align with The Human Capital Business Partner to ensure that all activities are Within The Human Capital Budget.
لجميع الوظايف المتاحة الان
- Proven Experience as a Human Resources Coordinator or Relevant Human Resources/Administrative Position And At Least 1-3 Years Of Experience.
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient In the use of Computer and Capability to Manage Computerized Human Capital System.
- Ability to Handle Data with Confidentiality
- Good Knowledge of Egypt Labor Law and Visa/Work Permit Procedures Is a Plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and is excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.