internship Details Assistant Director
- Planning shooting schedules and timelines
- Ensuring all cast and crew are notified of shooting schedules and any changes
- Coordinating daily activities with the Director
- Coordinating with the technical staff to arrange set equipment
the intern will learn: to work with a talented group of professionals and learn to create quality visual content in the media and entertainment industry with our major clients’ specifications and terms.
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Months
- Fresh graduate or a senior student with a related degree.
- Interest in the media field.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
To Apply ( Assistant Director Internship)