CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP REPRESENTATIVE–(2200015O)
Handle the branch lobby traffic, direct customers and commit to the service standards set for the bank, will also be responsible for referring products to customers and directing them for the usage of alternate channels either electronic or responsible area.
• Ensure that all customer interaction begins with the standard service greeting to maintain service quality standards and provide daily service indicator reports, also obtain a satisfaction confirmation and customers’ suggestions for better service before leaving the branch.
• Refer products based on customer potential when possible and maintain good relations with customers while working on increasing the customer base through getting NTB referrals from walk-in customers.
• Direct customers to alternative channels to reduce customer load in branches and improve the customer journey perception about different channels of service.
• Contribute to updating “KYC” documents, by referring customers with outdated information to the concerned party
• Managing the queuing system by understanding and resolving customers’ inquiries and requests to achieve customer satisfaction
• Responsible for campaign effectiveness surveys with customers to measure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that all marketing materials are well presented and promotion materials are removed once the promotion is over upon receiving notification from the marketing department to assure customers are getting updated info to maintain the branch ambiance
Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Follows all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Follows the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the Branch to ensure continuity of work
• Complies with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.”
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or its equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
Skills and Knowledge
• Presentable and well groomed
• excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of all retail banking products and services.
• Knowledge of all banking instruments (Withdrawal slips, Deposit slips, cheques, etc…) used in the branch.
• Basic Knowledge of Know your customer-KYC, Anti Money Laundry -AML and compliance requirements
• Knowledge of Quality Service
• Good command of English Language, extra language is an advantage.
• Basic computer skills
: Front Liner
: RETAIL BANKING
Job Type: Full-time Employee