This position exists to perform the general ledger accounts activities efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Process the following recoveries:
– Request of Proposals (RFCs)
– Bonus Accrued
– Central Treasury
– 10% Recovery
– EAMAR Depreciation
- Prepare, arrange and process the following:
– Dependent Fees – Active (Centralized)
– Dependent Fees – Inactive (Centralized)
– Iqama Fees – Active (Centralized)
– Iqama Fees – inactive (Centralized)
– GL Entries from divisions
– Exit Re-entry Settlement
– Iqama & Dep. Settlement
– Internal Entries for divisions
– Sponsorship Settlement
– Profession Change/ Eng. Association
– Visa Reconciliation
– Reconciliations with Divisions
– Travel invoices Posting on System.
– Reconciliation & controlling (Daily)
– Reconciliation for Banks (Daily)
– Banks deposits confirmation (Ceramic – HO)
– Banks reconciliations
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Accounting and FinanceWork Experience 2 to 5 YearsTechnical / Functional Competencies Accounting Best PracticesAccounting MethodsAccounting PrinciplesAccounting Rules/GuidelinesAccounting SystemsAccounting Theory/ConceptsFinancial Reporting
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.