The position of Arabic Copywriteris for someone who is a hands-oncopywriter with natural storytelling ability and has some experience working in an agency environment,creating conceptually driven campaigns, and crafting copy in Arabic for global brands.
- Partners with creative leaders to proactively seek out and contribute action and thought-provoking ideas.
- Being able to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Investigating industry best practices and new possibilities
- Writing texts (e.g.copy, product descriptions), proofreading, and content editing
- Ensuring the consistency of prepared content;
- Works in partnership with an Art Director to develop creative concepts for marketing materials and marketing campaigns.
- Have a keen understanding of all the channels in the 1:1 marketing space.
- Experienced in taking briefs, crafting succinct and effective copy, writing and formatting copy decks, and interpreting brand tone of voice and language.
- Persuasively present both internally and to clients with credibility, reasoning, and emotion
- Actively listen to truly understand the ask, client feedback, and internal feedback
- Ensure communications are produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control
- Deliver fresh ideas and personality while working with existing brand voice and tone
- Conceptualizes and writes everything — from white paper ideas to scripts to in-store signage to social media and more.
- Researches competitors and the industry to provide insight into trends and creative foresight
- Partners with the creatives to make the idea, copy and design a cohesive story
- 0 – 2years of experience in concept creation and have a clear understandingof the difference between a communication concept and an executional idea.
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Bachelors Degree in the appropriate field of study
- Has the personality to develop thriving client relations and can lead creative presentations
- Energy, a sense of humor, and an open & curious minds
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution