Recovery always searches from a different perspective for the people who join it to be part of a distinguished work team because it provides them with everything that makes them in their best professional condition and even considers them as its partners.
Below are the Telesales Specialist job details:
• Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
• Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
• Listening to the customers needs to generate repeat sales.
• Gathering and documenting customer information,
payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
• Keeping up to date on all offers and informing customers of them.
• Answering customers questions about the products.
• Achieving Monthly/Yearly revenue target.
• Following up with clients.
• Supporting Sales campaign by contacting targeted customers.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Fluent in speaking and writing English and Arabic.
• Speed typing.
• Experience in timeshare.
• 1-2 years of experience in Telesales.
• Great decision-making skills.
• Experience in PR and communications, is highly desirable.
• Ability to interact well with customers.
• Ability to maintain performance goals
• Lives in 6th of October, Giza, Sheikh Zayed, Faisal, or Haram.
• Salary: from 9000-11000 L.E gross.
• Commission: 1% (with dollars) from the total sale.
• Team commission
• Medical insurance.