- Responsible for day-to-day accounts payable operations in all areas: PO and Non-PO invoice processing, payment holds, payment cycles, payment processing, expense reimbursements and vendor account reconciliations.
- Understand the full P2P cycle to quickly identify the source of bottlenecks, problems and drive issues to resolution including impact and risk assessments, status reporting.
- Analyze and monitor the general ledger and GR/IR (goods receipt/invoice received) accounts & reconciliation of GR/IR account including detailed aging analysis by type of posting
- Review and track supplier delivery improvements and late order resolution.
- Ensure company departments and business partners have a clear understanding of accounts payable services, policies, finance policies and company approval levels.
- Posts intercompany journal entries on both sides for cross- company enabled location if not cross – company enabled .
- Handles petty cash fund reimbursements for all agency funds .
- Conduct month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activities.
- Accounts payable Confirmations on a monthly basis as per Group policy
- Related parties confirmation transactions on a monthly basis with all related parties across the Group
- Reconcile and adjust all related parties reconciliation variances from prior months
- Collaborate with vendor master data teams to ensure processes and systems provide for effective onboarding and modification of supplier profiles
- Ensures that taxes are deducted from the suppliers and prepares form 41 ( deduction )
- Bachelors of Commerce, English Section is the must.
- At least 1:3 years of experience in similar position.
- SAP user is must
- Proper knowledge and application of IFRSs & EASs.
- Very good command of English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint Experience.
التقديم| من هنــــــــــا