Virtual Worker Now (VWN) is currently looking for talented Social Media Specialists to join its team, youll be working closely with our team & clients!
- Coming up with a social media strategy for a brands presence.
- Come up with campaign ideas and create a content plan that matches the brand and its tone and identity.
- Create a client guide and follow up with the team to quality check and approve and lead the workflow
implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting
competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social
media best practices to measure the success of every social media
campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
create, publish and share new content on a daily basis that builds
meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and
encourages community members to engage with the brand.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Bachelors Degree.
- 1 – 2 Years of Experience.
- Portfolio of previous work or projects
- Fluency in English.
Work From Home
PM Shifts (5 PM – 2 AM)