- Responsible for storing all the data related to business transactions (selling & purchasing invoices)
- Reviewing and recording the daily expenses and revenues.
- Electronically submit the Electronic Taxes bills.
- Dealing with the Egyptian Taxes Authority.
- Maintaining all accounting entries Prepare Daily and periodical Reports.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Keep abreast of changes in laws in Egypt.
- Handling all bank operations and treasure works.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£4,000.00 – E£4,200.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Cairo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)