The Tax Accountant will take care of different tax compliance matters for the Siemens entities, and coordinating tax audits and the relationship with the tax authorities. Also, he will be liaising closely with local finance and accounting team as well as external tax advisors.
This will include:
- Prepare monthly/periodically tax returns (WHT, VAT, PIT and CIT) based on SAP data. This may include reconciliation with the local accounting team and headquarter for final approvals and filling, depending on country-wise procedures.
- Ensure completeness and compliant of tax declarations by yearend closing based on financial statements and fulfillment of all required documentation by the projects.
- Ensure the accuracy of data analysis and documentation required for final declarations and tax assessments provided to tax consultants and auditors.
- Prepare required documents and analysis for tax audits and ensure adequate documentation for tax audits is prepared and stored.
- Close follow up for the tax assessments status and payment/refund either to tax authorities or from headquarter.
- Monthly reporting of different tax types status and relative assessment situation, in addition to related cashflow movement of payments and settlements, if any.
- Provides financial accounting team with technical tax advice and assistance.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An Academic degree in Accounting / Finance from reputable University or college
- Minimum two to four years experience in similar function.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Solid SAP experience is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as English fluency.
- Presentation, analytical thinking, communication & accountability skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure in difficult and often time-constrained situations will nicely round off your profile.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment independently and within the team with high level of accuracy.
We offer exciting career options, interesting professional challenges, and the opportunity to be part of a global team.