- Analyze financial data and create economic models for decision support
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations
- Create detailed business cases showing problems, opportunities, and solutions
- Create detailed performance reports across TMG commercial assets
- Assist in leasing processes by regularly coordinating with the leasing department and reporting back to top management
- Occasionally join site visits for prospective tenants for leasing across TMG commercial assets
- Assist in closing leasing deals by conducting financial studies
- Constantly research the Egyptian commercial real estate market and analyze changes and effects to report back to management
- Constant research on new markets and investment opportunities to report back to management
- Constant research on the competition to provide accurate business intelligence regarding the market position
- Work with top management to help shape the future of TMGs commercial offerings based on market input
- BA in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or any related field.
- 1 – 3 years of progressive experience in the Real Estate sales field.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills and a Team Player.
- Willing to work from alternate locations when needed.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.