Experience Needed:More than 2 years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:Bachelors Degree
Salary:6500 to 7000 EGP Per Month
- Post journal entries accurately to tally balance sheets
- Maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding and updating
- Invoice verification & processing payment
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement on a monthly basis
- Handling payroll
- Effectively and efficiently manage the companys petty cash operations through proper inspection and payments of bills, receipts & cash count
- Check & book expenses and prepare monthly account reconciliations and examine supplier invoices for accuracy and issue cheques in time for accurate allocation of payments against invoices
- Conduct month-end closing activities so that all current costs must be reflected as expenses of the current month
- Follow up with customer for the pending payments, the reconciliation of customer account, and generating customer invoices.
- Well knowledgeable in any accounting software
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Accountant .
- Must have completed a Bachelors degree in Accounts/Commerce or any other relevant field.
- Preferably from the Travel industry
- Good English communication, planning & organizing, multi-tasking
- Bookkeeping & accounting principles, MS Office proficient, Attention to detail.