Experience Needed:Not Specified
Education Level:Bachelor’s Degree
Salary:Confidential, The remuneration will consist of a base pay + salary bonus (depending on results) in USD currency.
It all starts with passion.
We are a long-established saas company with the mission of making it easier for businesses of all sizes to use digital marketing, email marketing, and multichannel marketing services.
We firmly believe in the power of authentic relationships and meaningful conversations between brands and people.
We’re an innovative and fully distributed team, currently spanning many countries and we take pride in our ability to function as an effective remote-first organization.
We successfully sell various software and cloud services worldwide, such as turboSMTP, MailStyler, SendBlaster, eMailChef, and Labeljoy.
turbo SMTP is an SMTP service provider. SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. It’s a set of communication guidelines that allow the software to transmit email over the
Internet. The service is paid service. We are selling SMTP relays used by many companies to send their newsletters, offers, or advertisements to their clients.
We have an international user base. That’s why we need agents with different languages and on various shifts to cover the 24/7 to suit our client’s needs.
Our aim is to create collaborative strategies, working side by side with our clients to provide them with the best ideas and make them stand out.
Customer Support & Sales professional (working remotely) Full time.
We are looking for a personable, experienced Customer Support & Sales professional to join our expanding team. In this role, you will be serving our clients by solving their service problems, accepting or refusing orders, solving financial problems, and answering pre-sales questions. This is done with the help of a well-built system, helpful teamwork, and a written guide as a reference.
You will also be dealing with customer relations issues by answering inquiries made by email, skype, chat, or phone.
You will get expert advice and information from our potential customers regarding a variety of products and services offered by our company. You will play a key role in increasing our profitability and sales revenue through excellence in customer service and an informed, consultative approach to selling and client conversion.
- Solve client’s billing or service problems.
- Accepting or refusing orders.
- Answering Client’s inquiries through email, live chat, or phone.
- Assisting clients during the onboarding phase.
- Calling new clients to build relationships and ensure smooth service migration
- Acting as inbound sales
- Support sales processes via phone calls to customers.
- Introducing the organization’s products or services to customers in order to follow up with further steps of the sales process.
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
- Communication with developers to get client’s problems solved
- Troubleshoot the client’s problem.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Testing services and reporting in case of emergency or bug found.
What we offer:
- International and inclusive work environment
- Flexible vacation
- 100% remote forever
- The placement is provided directly at the company. The remuneration will consist of a base pay + salary bonus (depending on results) in USD currency.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The job description above is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.