The most important factor to succeed in this job is to have a passion for -or a very strong interest in- everything food related. You get excited about new recipes, have an interest in kitchen tips and tricks, appreciate quality tools and utensils, curious about world cuisines, love exploring new dishes, and most importantly, you love great quality food and everything around it.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will work with our marketing team on the creation, improvement, and delivery of effective content pieces in multimedia forms including text, imagery, illustration, and video. You will brainstorm social media campaigns for our various brands and products, create compelling stories and coordinate their inception, development, and manage their delivery across our different online platforms.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the creative development of diverse and compelling content for our different target audiences.
- Develop design briefs reflecting desired content and coordinate the execution of visual assets with our graphic design team.
- Create monthly social media campaigns and manage content calendar accordingly.
- Contribute to the creation of department wide and cross-departmental systems to support the creation/curation of compelling content.
- Continuously be involved in researching our target demographics and adapt our tactics and strategies to their evolving needs.
- Contribute to media buying activities, including Facebook and google ads.
- Contribute to the improvement of our marketing strategies and implementation plans for different product lines.
- Respect brand tone and guidelines throughout all channels of communication.
- Work with the team on developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and adapt or pivot accordingly.
- Support with offline marketing activities when needed, including events coverage, activations, prints coordination, and mobilization of other resources.
- Continuously source for opportunities and bring creative and strategic ideas to team meetings.