فرصة لمتحدثي اللغة العربية للعمل بسلسلة فنادق عالمية في دبي
Telephone Operator – Arabic Speaker
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M Square Hotel & Residences
A Telephone Operator accepts, delivers and responds to Guest and management messages, inquiries and emergencies and uses their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services, and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer.
What will I be doing?
As a Telephone Operator, you will accept, deliver and respond to Guest and management messages, inquiries and emergencies using their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services, and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer. A Telephone Operator contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- · Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- · Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and management
- · Ensure all wake-up calls take place at the correct time
- · Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and services and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
- · Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
- · Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- · Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- · Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- · Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- · Follow company brand standards
- · Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Telephone Operator serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- · Positive attitude and good communication skills, especially on the telephone
- · Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- · Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- · Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- · Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand: Doubletree by Hilton
: Call Center and Reservations