Team Engagement Internship
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Start date: August/September 2023
Length: 6 months
NOTE: YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN EDUCATION DURING THE ENTIRE INTERNSHIP TO BE CONSIDERED.
As a Team Engagement Intern at Tesla, you will be responsible for supporting the engagement of our HQ organization. You will work closely with different stakeholders within our People teamand other cross-functional teams to drive greater and higher quality engagement of our employees with their jobs, their peers and the broader organization. You will play a key role in creating a blueprint of all jobs and people profiles in the organization, raising awareness of people making career moves and telling the stories of our employees to help others create their own career paths.
What You’ll Do
- Work with functional leaders and theirteamsto create a blueprint of all jobs and people profiles in the broader organization
- Help raise awareness of career opportunities within the organization
- Collect and tell the storiesof our employees to help others create their own career path
- Assist in the planning and execution of employee engagement activities such as team building events, volunteering activities, etc.
- Help develop and maintain communication channels to keep employees informed and engaged
- Provide support in other ad-hoc tasks related to team engagement
- Senior leadership exposure
- Hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the field
- Exposure to a wide range of cross-functional teams and projects
What You’ll Bring
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiencyin Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of HR principles and practices is a plus
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Please contact [email protected] for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our