Software Solutions Architect- Work from Home
- IT/Software Development
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Architect or Consultant. The Senior Software Architect will be responsible for reviewing, designing and implementing existing and new software systems that meet the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of software architecture principles, experience in leading and mentoring teams of software developers, and a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine a Solution Design to achieve the company’s objectives and assess the business impacts certain technical choices have as well as proposing and implementing solutions and process improvements.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders throughout the organization to introduce appropriate enhancements to the environment.
- Design and develop solution strategy which supports high-performance, maintainability, interoperability, reliability and ensures product growth.
- Set direction not only for the team but will help guide engineering vision.
- Evaluating possible applications for technologies, the alternatives that might be viable, the cost and risks of the proposed solutions, the suitability of the proposed performance metrics, and the schedule to achieve the solutions.
- Conduct, manage, and enforce code reviews.
- Mentor and guide technical resources within the team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or Phd in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 7+ years of experience in software development with a focus on software architecture.
- Proven experience in leading and mentoring software development teams.
- Strong understanding of software architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and mitigate software architecture risks.
- Experience working in a fintech or financial services environment.
- Experience with C#, ASP.net and microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum methodologies.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for optimizing operations and improving processes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.