Experience Needed:1 To 5 Years
Career Level: Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
Education Level: Not Specified
Salary:6000 To 8000 EGP Per Month, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance & Social Insurance Training Paid After Three Months
- Customer Service/Support
Skills And Tools:
Call CenterCustomer CareCustomer SupportCustomer Service
- Handles customers’ inquiries, requests, and complaints in a positive effective manner whilst ensuring the company’s branding and corporate image are reflected positively and as per approved quality standards.
- Responds to customers’ incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of enquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the company.
- Provides accurate information about the company’s products and services; processes travel bookings, modifications, and cancellations on reservations.
- Handles customers’ complaints of different natures, identifies and prioritizes problems according to complexity, and provides immediate solutions accordingly.
- As needed, escalates complaints to concerned parties in Contact Center or any other division and follow up on action taken.
- Promotes the company’s products and services through cross-selling such as ancillaries, holiday packages, loyalty programs, etc. ensuring monthly targets are met thus increasing revenue and sales.
- Converts lead calls to Contact Center sales agents and field sales agents as needed and follows up with customers to ensure enquiries been responded to effectively.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of the Contact Center core activities & functionalities, supports the team in day-to-day operations ensuring maximum productivity, flexibility, and cooperation are achieved.
- Ensures all key performance indicators for customer satisfaction are achieved, including agreed service levels, quality standards, and productivity.
- Demonstrates willingness and cooperation in learning new initiatives and methodologies that add value to the overall performance.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as advised by the Line Manager/Supervisor.
- B1-B2 Good in English & Arabic Languages.
- High School/Diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
- No hearing or articulatory problems.
- No previous experience is required for this role; any experience would be treated as an advantage.
- The capability of understanding market trends and channeling them leading to effective customer care solutions
- Possesses effective communication skills that enable him/her to utilize building sales and marketing techniques.
- Capable of understanding customers’ problems and directing them in the right channel.
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Capable of identifying problems and immediately reacting to situations of different natures such as angry customers, complaints, and special requests.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
The benefits we offer you:
- Very attractive package
- Overnight allowance
- Fully-paid training
- High chance to get promoted as you’ll be joining our very first waves
- Rotational shifts, rotational days off
- 9 working hours including a 1-hour break