Recruitment Specialist – Beltone Financial
Experience Needed:1 To 2 Years
Career Level: Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
Education Level: Not Specified
- Human Resources
- Administrate the internal transfers/promotions full cycle and assure the approval of the necessary documentations respecting the timeframe in order to ensure smooth operations.
- Follow up assigned job posting process through different recruitment sources, social media networks & job portals (e.g. LinkedIn) to identify potential applicants to fulfill staffing needs.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications in order to ensure an efficient initial filtration process.
- Maintain and update a comprehensive database of potential candidates to satisfy Beltone in advance staffing needs.
- Conduct & shadow HR interviews for the internal and external candidates to analyze candidate experience and obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications in every phase to ensure professional recruitment process and professional employer image.
- Coordinate and arrange the technical interviews between the candidates and the hiring managers to insure smooth operations.
- Follow up with the accepted candidates to inform their starting date and to ensure preparing hiring documents.
- Ensure accurate records and documents concerning all phases of the recruitment process including number of applicants and filtration during every phase and interview results (accepted/rejected/waiting, etc…)
- Cooperate in all activities, projects, and communications related to “Employer Branding” to promote excellent employer image.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
كل الوظائف المتاحة علي الموقع الأن
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources or relevant field.
- HR diploma or certificate is preferred.
- 1-2 years of proven experience, mainly in recruitment.
- Experience in a Financial Institutions environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with a full cycle of manpower planning and recruitment.
- Competency-based interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Languages: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Access)