- Turn ‘business strategy’ into ‘optimization’ by working with the entire organization (OPERATIONS, IT, FINANCE, GENERAL MANAGEMENT, …) to ensure continuous optimization of our operational processes
- Analysis of stakeholder activities to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and managing changes to such specifications
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business units, IT and vendors.
- Make recommendations on Buy or Build decisions
- Feel comfortable within an operational environment and interested in gaining insight into the course of logistics operations
- Analytically strong and can easily translate theory into practice.
- Communicatively strong and assertive enough to communicate correctly with the various stakeholders.
The European Talent Hub builds dedicated offshore IT and Sales support teams for established European companies. Our employees will be a part of a team work from Egypt dedicated to one client. We will match them with the project that best fits their unique skillset.