1. Conduct efficient audits in accordance with the
audit plan to identify and report on significant control weaknesses
within the Company
• Apply excellent analytical skills to identify business impact
• Deliver accurate, timely, concise, relevant and constructive reporting.
• Perform Quality planning and obtain good understanding of the business area in accordance with the set IA guidelines.
• Perform Fieldwork effectively ensuring sufficient evidence is
analyzed, adequate testing and relevant business impact is emphasized.
• Group standards are followed for all aspects of internal audit
activity and ensures continuous monitoring of its effectiveness
• Adherence to set and agree upon audit time frames and on time delivery.
2. Support a strong control environment
• Ongoing follow up on Management actions: target zero overdue actions
• Support in year management requests outside the original audit plan as relevant,
• Regular collaboration with 2nd line maturity functions to improve the entity control environment,
• Produce insightful root cause analysis and opinion over the entity control environment
3. Help Audit Manager to deliver strategy and change
• Identification of risky areas to be included in the audit plan and form internal audit perception of risk.
• Facilitate effective audit and risk committee.
• Present audit results to executive members and group IA.
4. Utilize our matrix view to ensure that best practices
across the group are built upon and continually developed to meet the
changing needs of the business and its environment
• Conduct cross entity audits timely and effectively, audits in other markets and share best practices
• Being proactive in the group Initiatives and involvement of IA people across the cluster in the virtual teams
• Adding value to the audit community through ensuring owned PRD
areas are understood, relevant reports are timely reviewed, RCMs are
regularly updated, best practices are captured and shared.
• Ensure the audit process identifies good business practice and that it is shared with the wider Audit Community
5. Improve Vodafone audit methodology & efficiency
• Support the development and improvement of audit methodology and
tools like the Process Reference document, related risks and controls
matrices, audit management system etc.
• Support the strategic audit planning process by suggesting changes
to the Process Reference Document and providing input on high risk areas
through the audit perception of risk exercise
6. Be a business partner to promote admired brand
• Adopt the advisory role and consultancy
• Maintain high Internal satisfaction Net Promoter Scores
• pro-actively develop relationships with key stakeholders across
Vodafone that fosters acceptance and buy in to audit goals and therefore
create a positive acceptance of the audit process and outcomes
• increase awareness of the internal audit team and activities
7. Special projects
• Respond to special project, ad-hoc audits, Control alerts check,
project reviews, or similar requests from local management or Group
8. Team management & staff development
• Support team members in their personal and professional development
• Ensure that auditors within the department have a broad spread of
experience and responsibility to provide them with experience when
considering future career options
• Manage and motivate the Internal Audit team to optimize the teams performance and maximize their potential.