QNB ALAHLI provides its services for more than 1,193,058 clients served by + 6,791 banking professionals with a network of 227 branches, along with 487 ATMs & +23,942 Point-of-Sale to serve clients nationwide. Further, a distinctive Call center operates round the clock 7 days a week.
Responsible for acquiring new customers to increase bank market share. Pursuit new business opportunities by attracting a multitude of new to bank customers. Demonstrating QNB AlAhli product features to customers. Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present QNB AlAhli products.
Job Description and Duties:
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Attend appointments/visits on a daily basis and regular follow up with the customers.
- Represent bank services and products to convince customers to deal with QNBAA.
- Attract large numbers of new to bank customers by applying efficient sales techniques to increase bank market share.
- Present a persuasive sales presentation to customers to ensure closing massive amount of deals.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Ensure client is aware of all bank policies and regulations to persuade customer to sign account opening application.
- Ensure the correct functioning and implementation of the Permanent Supervision, Compliance and Money Laundering, Operational Risk, and Workplace Success Guidelines whenever and wherever possible.
- Ensure the correct adoption of policies and procedures in order to guarantee that the bank business is conducted in compliance with Local Laws, Internal Rules and Regulations, as well as, International Standards.
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable university
- Fresh Graduates
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Meeting job requirements and deadlines efficiently
- Good English
- Regular Outside Visits.