Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and growing industry. Catalina Limited offers this kind of career for our existing employees and potential prospects.
Together, we proudly live and work by our corporate values whilst striving each day to do better as people, as a company and as members of the community, come have a seat at our table!
This exciting full-time role supports the Accounting Department with different finance related duties including support with digital transformation, daily financial monitoring, reporting and analytical activities surrounding our current projects.
Role duties and responsibilities:
- Generating daily journals based upon accounts payable and receivable.
- Data entry upon internal data base for day–to–day cash flow monitoring and management.
- Dealing with local and international vendor accounts based upon purchasing orders and existing contracts.
- Preparing vendor statements based on updates received from the logistics department to pay outstanding balances.
- Working closely with the CEO to tackle challenges aligning with our finance and business management vision.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the following key requirements:
- Attained a high performing degree (60% minimum across all years) in a relevant discipline such as accounting, economics, statistics or business management.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge and brief overview on treasury.
- Understanding of accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel or another platform serving similar purposes such as Odoo software.
We look forward towards meeting you soon!
Application Deadline: 15/01/2022