- Preparing all the required documents of form 4.
- Daily Tracking and control Issued LCs.
- Handling payment requests from AP to settle outstanding LCs.
the outstanding custom releasing evidence obligation requested by banks
on daily basis, ensuring that no clearance letter will exceed the
- Handling sipping documents with custom clearance team.
- Issuance, extend, amendments, cancellations, and updating records letters of guarantee data base.
- Review bank charges.
- Perform finance payment solution, funding and risk management related activities when needed.
- Revising deposit trust receipts and cheques to the bank.
- Prepare internal reports and treasury reports (Daily and Monthly).
- Bachelors degree in finance/accounting/ economics.
- From 0:2 years of experience in corporate treasury in a similar role.
- Experience using ERP System.
- Understanding of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow.
- Strong knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.