- Responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise and specially focused on recruitment and talent aquacition.
- Actively sourcing, engaging, and recruiting talent through multiple platforms.
- Manage the whole recruitment and selection process & run interviews till hiring
- Supporting employees by answering questions through email, phone calls, or face-to-face meetings.
- Creating job descriptions and posting jobs
- Reviewing incoming applications and coordinating every step of the process
- Managing and negotiating offers
- Building and maintaining our employer brand and finding new avenues to promote the company
- Ensuring that candidates have friendly experience at every stage of our recruitment process
- Providing regular reports and metrics on the recruitment process
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Responsible for dealing with health insurance and the bank accounts for the employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£6,500.00 – E£8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cairo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)