- Be responsible for the practice non-employee management, and training in overseas regions.
- Follow up, collect progress and analyse daily HR data.
- Be able to provide optimisation suggestions for the work and process that you are responsible for on the basis of mastery of skills.
- Education: Bachelors degree or above.
- Major: not limited. Chinese major is preferred.
- Language: Fluent in English, able to use both English and Chinese as working languages (HSK5 or above).
- Experience in the human resources field is preferred.
- Be proficient in operating office software such as Outlook, PPT, Word, and PS. Proficient in Excel is preferred.
- Have good customer service awareness and communication skills, and be able to communicate with major business partners in depth.
- Strong learning ability, good at independent thinking, able to identify problems in daily work, analyse problems, and provide improvement suggestions