Collections and Recoveries Manager
•Leading a team of Collection Officers working to Optimize debt collection and recovery levels; monitor and forecast the performance of collections strategies to deliver bad debt performance targets; improve collections performance via devising and implementing new strategies which improve debt recovery capabilities.
Knowledge of business drivers and issues in retail lending business.
Experience in data management and analysis of Retail Banking
Intermediate knowledge of financial and economic principals, present value and break-even analysis.
Excellent numerical and data manipulation skills.
Excellent Analytical skills
Excellent PC skills.
• Problem Solving & Innovation
• Communication with Impact.
• Customer Focus
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
Knowledge, Qualifications/ Experience:
• Credit & Risk Management principles on Retail Lending
• Knowledge of debt collection regulations in local market.
• Proven expertise in the analysis and improvement of debt collection strategies.
• Advanced degree (MBA,MSC)
Financial Crime Manager
• Assist the MLRO in effectively implementing all AML requirements within all business processes in line with the standards defined in the country MOS and Group Policy.
• To assist the Financial Crime Senior Manager in the development and implementation of a proactive strategy to combat Money Laundering, Sanctions or other Financial Crime issues.
• Implement and maintain effective PEPs and High Risk Relationships Due Diligence procedures and maintain oversight and report any detected system/processes weaknesses.
• Implement effective performance of Enhanced due diligence for High Risk relationships.
• Timely reporting of KYC/AML/PEP/CB in country and on the Regional/Group Level.
• To ensure that the bank implements overall Financial Crime policies including AML/KYC/ transactions monitoring/Sanctions and ABC in accordance with Group and local regulatory requirements.
• Facilitate the delivery of training on AML and High Risk Relationships to business stakeholders within the organization.
• Prompt escalation of policy breaches as per the breach escalation process.
• Excellent understanding of Global standards and best practices on Financial Crime matters that include Anti Money Laundering techniques and combating Terrorist Financing
• Excellent knowledge of retail and corporate banking products and services.
• Excellent understanding for the relevant local regulatory requirements on Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing controls within Retail, Corporate and Business Banking environment.
• Specialist Knowledge of AML/KYC/Sanctions/ABC policies and procedures.
• Project management and project coordination skills.
•Proficiency in reviewing and writing instruction/procedures manuals and training material