can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youre up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle (phone & video screening, interviewing, selecting candidates)
- Partner with hiring managers to determine requirement hiring needs
- Ensure all candidates applications are maintained properly on the system while providing feedback in a timely manner
- Handles and support in the employee branding activities for the GBS+ Cairo (Example; Employment fairs, Job Shadowing days, University Sessions…)
- Support in handling and documenting the exit interviews and documentation
- Bachelors degree of Business Administration or any related study
- 0-1 year of experience in any of HR related fields
- Strong presentations and communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English