World of added values – DeFacto!
DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and lets Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 3 years of active experience in recruitment, talent management and HR Administration
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian Labor law
- Preferably experienced in retailing companies,
- Good command of MS Office Programs,
- Strong organizing, problem solving and analytical thinking skills,
- Very good level of spoken and written English and Arabic
- Able to travel to other cities,
- Be the first point of contact for stores and head office employees regarding all HR processes, systems and practices carried out by HR Department,
- Executing the recruitment process for the Stores and Head Offices,
- Monitor all personnel movements (recruitment, transfer, promotion, rotation, termination, etc.) and communicate them with related parties,
- Identify business needs and align business strategies with company HR strategies,
- Provide communication and implementation support and serve solution into practice
- Support employees for HR related issues, systems, processes, policies and promote use of HR tools,
- Leads and follow orientation and onboarding process,
- Provide support to the stores and Head Office employees for Performance Development and Evaluation System and competency implementations,
- Execute Labor Law issues and disciplinary actions and internal communication processes,
- Ensure policies and procedures are tracked and applied,