To receive and check
invoices received from different company departments and external
vendors, followed by approving the payment voucher ensuring an accurate
the invoices booked at the relative account and cost center, with
complete documents and recording them in a certain time frame.
- Approve the payment after checking the due date of payment.
- Approve the closing journal voucher (JV), Accrual JV, adjustment JV and account analysis.
- Participate in system projects to enhance the monthly and annual financial reports.
service level agreement (SLA) with other departments like
Administration, Technical and Commercial) to ensure service quality.
Centricity: (Sales /cc Staff) Creates a positive customer experience at
the point of sale and post-sales journeys. (Non-sales) Creates a
positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys
and touch points Innovation: Continuously learn new trends in the market
and propose new ideas, approaches and insights
Excellence: Takes responsibility—Accepts responsibility for outcomes of
ones work; with focus on accurate high-quality operations daily
routine, processes and workflows.
- People Management:
Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross
functional projects. Demonstrate company values and compliance with
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Accounting (faculty of commerce)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience. (Area of experience)
- Good – Very Good – Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Good -Very Good – Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Communication skills.
- Previous experience in Telecommunications Company is desired.
- Oracle experience is essential.