- Responsible for executing timely operational audit assignments and procedures in accordance with annual audit plan in accordance with auditing standards.
- Participating in the preparation of internal audit reports issued by the department reflecting the results of the audit preformed.
- Review, analyze and evaluate operational documents, data and reports needed for completion of audit procedures.
- Participate in make suggestions regarding to recommendations with direct manager.
- Bachelors degree in any related field
- Years of Experience:1:3 year of experiences in Audit field (Prefer in financing and banking field).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and critical thinking
- Communication skills
- Data analytics
- Good writing and presentation skills by using MS Office
-If you are interested send your updated resume to : [email protected] or via Linked In