Purpose & Overall Relevance For The OrganisationTo be responsible for managing the customer sorders across
Brands with maximum diligence, enthusiasm and hard work throughout the
sales order cycle (pre-re-clearance)
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry and release of orders for processing.
- Review of order book to ensure customer requested delivery is achieved
accuracy of product information, stock availability, pricing, terms,
routing, and any other specialty handling or services.
coordinate and investigate customer shipment claims or return requests
following existing Company policies, procedures and programs.
business on delivery of sales as per set targets, monthly report and
expected Net Sales in the beginning of the month. Deliver the highest
level of customer service and respond in a timely and efficient manner
to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and
- Work towards both independent and team KPIs to improve business standards, service levels and financial results.
- Contribute to the improvement of business by updating all COE Sales tools (CSD, ESS, KPI, BH, etc.)
- Develop and review reports relating to order book KPIs and improve order conversion.
- Provide Master Data File for Clients
- Provide information from BI HANNA/SAP for reporting purposes
- Coordinate delivery time between Customer and order fulfilment
- Export from SAP and follow-up on Order Confirmation and final approval to be sent for clients
- Support Credit Note, Credit Limit and Cancellation reports.
- Provide data for Sales Team (open order, outstanding orders and articles related information.
- Manage all early buys (consolidation), update trade terms on system
- Follow up and coordinate with Sales team on all SS&E due timelines
- Follow up on Monthly sell through report from clients and providing them with invoiced quantity.
- Validate SAP sales order discount and confirm matching with Trade terms.
- Upload credit note in SAP in ensure capturing of correct credit note.
- Work closely with all department for sales meeting coordination.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- A strong customer service focus
- A high level of problem solving ability and analytical approach
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills and a proven ability to develop long lasting relationships with our key accounts
- Ability to contribute to a team environment where performance is measured
- Experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential especially in excel
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language
- French speaking an added advantage Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of customer service related experience