The purpose of this role is to ensure the efficient, effective
operational co-ordination and delivery of B2B Exams and Projects at the
right cost and customer experience. The role is to support B2B Customers
on operational, system and technical issues and report issues and
resolutions to the Account Relationship Manager to develop and retain
This role will also provide technical support for all digital
devices during exams sessions. This includes ensuring that the necessary
devices are in good working order, properly set up and ready for exam
use. The role will need to be on standby during exam sessions and
troubleshoot or escalate issues for prompt resolution.
Service delivery and Operations
- Support registration of exam entries, responding to queries or issues
- Provides technical assistance leading up to and on Test Day
- Undertakes bulk upload and cash reconciling
management and vendor management to ensure procurement, regular
servicing and readiness of use of IT related equipment to ensure smooth
delivery of exam services.
- Ensures technical compliance of equipment and connectivity at test venues
and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of
different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing
requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a
weekly/monthly time horizon.
- Supports all relevant to pre-test, test day, post-test services and procedures.
- Coordinate with test day operations coordinator relevant tasks of pre-test, test day and post test
Customers/ Relationship and stakeholders
- Supporting continuous improvement in the efficiency/cost
effectiveness/quality of service delivery/systems in the unit or
- Proactively work with Operations Manager to deliver
satisfactory and timely resolution of customer (internal or external)
complaints, coordinating input from other team members as required.
Ensures the customer is kept informed throughout the process.
- Acts as help desk to venue staff and customers / candidates
good working relationships and engagement with Venue Staff and
appropriate colleagues throughout the BC to facilitate effective and
efficient service delivery.
- Act as point of contact and manage
escalated issues in country from Venue Supervisors and Venues, supported
by Operations Manager / Cluster team when required.
Risk and compliance
- Adhere to Quality and Compliance Assurance (QCA) standards,
exams boards standards & guidelines, and IELTS audit requirements at
all times. Strict adherence to exam security and administration
requirements is an essential part of the job
contingency and risk management on the ground, liaise with Local IT,
Examiner or Venue Staff to ensure alignment on communications
agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when
delivering services (e.g. child protection, security policies, financial
protocols, anti-fraud measures) to protect the interests of the BC and
its customers at all times.
Analysis and reporting
- Uses standard procedures and templates, regularly records,
analyses and reports on operational activity such as venue staff
performance to support senior managers in making timely and effective
business decisions that respond to operational needs.
- Supports wash-up meetings to review Test Day performance delivery, continual improvement and corrective actions
- Manage financial transactions through SAP and carry out
related duties as per role on SAP (e.g. raise purchase
requisitions/sales orders) in compliance with essential Finance and
- Assist with income reconciliation, income collection, vendor payments etc as needed
About You (essential Requirements For The Role)
- Higher education Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Exams administration, or exams knowledge or schools administration
- Experience with logistics and organization and operations
- Excellent communications and stakeholder relationships skills – experience resolving issues and providing guidance for others
- Managing small projects.
- Excellent computer/IT skills.
- Experience of risk and compliance environment
- Experience in Customer Services environment
- Knowledge of QCA
- Role: Test-Day Co-ordinator
- Number of positions: 2 positions
- Pay Band: 4/H
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Contract type: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Salary: The salary offered for this position is 8971.2 EGP per month
- Other requirements: This role is open for candidates who have the right to work in Egypt
- Closing Date: 21 December 2022 (23:59 Gulf Standard Time)