Preparing monthly reports related to notes payable , notes Receivable & bank interest, commissions.
- Treasury control and cash management .
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Writing checks, deposits, transfers, letters of credit & letters of guarantee.
- analyze bank fees, Commissions, recommend cost saving & maintain bank accounts.
- Coordinate with the other accountants(A/P , A/R) to ensure the integrity of the cycle.
- Preparing checks ,bank transfers and all bank correspondence.
- Daily Cash management Responsibilities include estimates, calculation of net cash position.
- Preparing of cash flow forecasts on a weekly / monthly basis
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years of Experience Banking & accounting
- Knowledge of the system and processing activities
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Good command of English as a business language
- Ability to work with complex calculations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£4,000.00 – E£6,000.00 per month
- Treasury: 1 year (Required)