To receive and check invoices received from different company departments and external vendors, followed by approving the payment voucher ensuring an accurate process flow.
- Approve the invoices booked at the relative account and cost center, with complete documents and recording them in a certain time frame.
- Approve the payment after checking the due date of payment.
- Approve the closing journal voucher (JV), Accrual JV, adjustment JV and account analysis.
- Participate in system projects to enhance the monthly and annual financial reports.
- Set service level agreement (SLA) with other departments like Administration, Technical and Commercial) to ensure service quality.
- Customer Centricity: (Sales /cc Staff) Creates a positive customer experience at the point of sale and post-sales journeys. (Non-sales) Creates a positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys and touch points Innovation: Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas, approaches and insights
- Operational Excellence: Takes responsibility—Accepts responsibility for outcomes of ones work; with focus on accurate high-quality operations daily routine, processes and workflows.
- People Management: Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects. Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Accounting (faculty of commerce)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience. (Area of experience)
- Good – Very Good – Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Good -Very Good – Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Communication skills.
- Previous experience in Telecommunications Company is desired.
- Oracle experience is essential.