Responsible for carrying out accounts work from data entry until reporting. The role entails providing financial data and information to management by researching and analyzing accounts data and preparing reports and presentations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Document financial transactions by entering account information.
– Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
– Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
– Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
– Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
– Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
– Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
– Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
– Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
– Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
– Comply with state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
– Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Accomplish the result by performing the duty.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Carry additional duties as required by management.
Job Skills and Abilities:
– Excellent command of spoken and written English
– Very good computer skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Attention to Detail
– Time Management
– Data Entry Management
– General Math Skills
– Bachelor degree of Commerce
– 0 – 3 years of experience