About the job
Elements is an offshore outsourcing company operating in the US market in the billing and real-estate industries.
About The Job:
Collection agents act as liaisons between businesses and customers to collect debts and resolve outstanding balances. Their responsibilities include developing payment plans.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients through profiling
• Implement strategic lead generation/prospecting campaigns with target businesses
• Analyze campaign results and refine the approach
• Answering potential clients questions and conducting follow-up calls.
• Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
• Evaluating Leads through lead qualifications process & score .
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications
• Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, the information is accurate, and documents are attached to CRM System, as well as reporting and follow-up activities meet the organization’s requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
• Good command of the English language (Fluent C1-C2)
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good Knowledge of CRM Software
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of business processes and goals
• Good Knowledge of Data Analysis
• Graduate or undergrad (Full-time only)
• Solo Stable Landline Internet 10+ MB Download Speed and 3+ Upload Speed
• 4 GB Rams laptop or computer and a Functional (USB) Headset
• Working hours 9 hours including 1 hour 10 minutes break
• Fixed days off (Saturday-Sunday)
• Shifts from 4 pm to 1 am (based on the time zone in US).
• Max age is 30
• Work from home
• Salary (5,000 Net) up to 14,000
• Paid 2 days training
• High career growth opportunity