Summary of the Job
. Build a strong base of prospects, maintain productive relationship with partner’s staff, achieve assigned insurance targets, promote and safeguard a strong focus on customers and bank partners expectations.
– Driving sales and achieve target of the bank branches.
– Consistent production while taking care of customer needs, business quality, products’ diversification and level of bank partner commitment.
– Responsible for offering products solutions on insurance and financial needs to the branches’ customers to ensure achieving individual, company’s vision and target.
Daily Sales Activity:
– Carry out continuous lead generation activities whether through walk in/ Data Mining/ Referrals and others.
– Conduct full fact finding and recommend insurance product to secure and enrich bank customers.
– Perform excellent customer service and business conversation activities on the assigned branches including customer inquiries, requests and complaints and all other issues related to customer service.
– Ensure that clients fulfil all needed documents and medical examinations if needed as well as ensuring that all these documents are properly submitted to operations.
– Follow up on process with operations and underwriters in their needed requirements till having the policies issued.
– Engage in an open and trusting relationship with bank’s branch managers/supervisors and staff.
– Promote reciprocity by referring customers to the bank staff for banking products.
– Engage the employees with bank branches in a regular discussions to transfer knowledge about insurance, Wafa products offering and understand their issues/concerns about selling insurance if any.
– Inform and update the bank branch manager of daily activities ,branch performance ,status of referrals and drive the required and professional escalation if needed.
. Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
. Excellent Negotiation Skills.
. Excellent Communication Skills.
. 1-2 years of experience in the insurance field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£5,000.00 – E£8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cairo: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)