Who are we and what we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
Runs payroll operations and verifies that the pay decisions comply with the legislation. Update Local and Global HR systems with organization changes.
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Deliver services in Payroll, Administration, Sourcing, Mobility
- Run data gathering, implement compensation changes
- Drive Global HR transformation programs & deploy all required changes to issue efficiency of data and deliverables.
- Understands and articulates the value add of HR services
- Champions shared services opportunities and/or technology solutions to achieve individual performance and business results
- Maintains awareness of current and emerging technologies and recommends technologies to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of HR
- Manages effective Schneider implementation of HR technology within the organization through change management and training
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in finance/accounting or similar background
Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience as a Payroll & Operation Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with consulting tools/methodology
- Assesses situations and desired outcomes based on business input
- Conducts research and prepares questions in advance of business meetings
- Ability to plan and organize
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Utilizes HR metrics to assist in driving business results
- Understands basic qualitative and quantitative methods/tools