Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.The RoleYou Will Be Responsible For
- Engage inbound and outbound leads by qualifying them over the phone and converting qualified leads to customers
- Reduce churn by helping customers solve issues that lower retention and increase churn. Including, resolving payment and service delivery problems
- Onboard new customers, understand their needs and educate them on how our product benefits align with their what they are looking for
- Look out for opportunities to upsell customers on premium products or expanding their accounts
- Gather and document customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
Ideal ProfileMust Have
- Minimum B.Sc./HND from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least 2 – 3 years of telesales/Inside Sales experience within the Egyptian Insurance industry is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, especially MS Word and MS Excel, as well as CRM and Call software
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Demonstrated track record of closing DTC/Retail customers very quickly and identifying opportunities to upsell customers.
- Excellent ability to provide consultative guidance to prospects and customers
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work a weekend shift once every month
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- Strong opportunities to progress your career