- Review requests for proposals (RFPs) or requests for information (RFIs) requirements
- Proposal development, including drafting, editing, assembling, and submitting proposals
proposal submissions are compliant with applicable RFP/RFI instructions
and that they comply with company proposal best practices
with non-technical portions of the proposal, including elements of the
cover letter, executive summary, firm history, narratives, etc.
- Monitor submitted proposals, tracking both successful and unsuccessful ones
- Maintain and organize proposal files and proposal library
and edit documents for style, consistency, grammar, and syntax, and if
necessary, re-write to clarify and simplify the text
- Adhere to and reinforce proposal development processes, templates, guidelines, and deadlines.
- Maintain all Quest social media channels
- Maintain campaign reporting, metrics, and site analysis
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Work to improve Quest brand presence
- Liaise with Commercial and Technical teams to ensure brand consistency
- Regularly track and get insights into competitor strategies
- Oversee day-to-day activities of company affiliates
- Assist in conducting marketing test campaigns using Survey Monkey.
- Assist with developing project company profile, sales presentations and marketing materials
- Maintain an awareness of industry news, best practices, and trends
- Attend networking events and conferences as needed
Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Media, Business or related field
- Post-graduate or other Marketing-specific degrees is a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to write persuasively and articulately
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Considerable knowledge of Marketing principles and practices
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite