About the job
Controlling & monitoring Administration services budget and all operation invoices & payments cycle (PRs, POs, and PRF)
Managing & monitoring ERP system requests.
• Planning, forecasting and controlling budgetary requirements for all services/goods provided by Administration Services department to all staff, at all Etisalat locations nation-wide. (HQ Buildings, Retail Shops, Sales Offices, Technical Offices & Core sites.
• Submitting Administration Services related (PRs) purchase requests & some special requests related to other departments.
• Supervision of all suppliers invoices, whether based on Purchase Orders or contracted suppliers through validating invoices & asking for correction if needed before submission on the system getting necessary approvals then submitting to Finance department.
• Following up on suppliers payments through handling invoices problems that occur during the payment cycle with vendors and finance department till successful payments.
• Vendor & suppliers performance Management to be able to identify problems and solutions shortly through issuing quarterly supplier evaluation report.
• Supervising delivery of all administration services to all Etisalat served locations.
• Responsible for administration Services team Petty Cash & settlement with finance dept.
• Issuing Business Cards requisitions submitted from Etisalat staff.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, and business administration
3-5 years of experience.
Microsoft Office (advanced user)
Planning & Forecasting
Understanding Basic finance
Excellent communication skills
Excellent Business writing English